01 May 2009

Father and Son


Dear Dad,

$chool i$ really great. I am making lot$ of friend$ and $tudying very hard. With all my $tuff, I $imply can't think of anything el$e that I need, $o if you would like, you can ju$t $end me a pla$tic card, a$ I would love to receive that from you. Plea$e Reply.

Love,
Your $incere $on.



Dear Son,

I kNOw that astroNOmy, ecoNOmics, and oceaNOgraphy are eNOugh to keep even an hoNOr student busy. Do NOt forget that the pursuit of kNOwledge is a NOble task, and you can never study eNOugh.

Love,
Your affectioNAte Dad

4 comments:

  1. Lol. I understand this one.
    $ and No. Gud one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Anannd for your message and visiting the blog.

    Regards,

    Aditya

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Aditya,

    The $ and NO story is damn good:-)!

    Good Day..Viji

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Viji

    I thought of adding some humor to make blog interesting.

    I am glad you liked it.

    Regards. Aditya

    ReplyDelete